Thank you WinterBetencourt for nominating me for this award! She is real about the struggles of being a writer in the most creative ways! I can definitely relate to a lot of her posts as a writer! So this is how this thing goes…
- Include the award logo in your post.
- Answer the following seven questions, asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like by linking to their blogs.
- Notify them that you have nominated them.
- If you could meet one character from your favorite book, who would it be and why? Probably either Devin or Lenier. They haven’t come up yet in my story, but they are best friend elves. I sadly know the least about these two characters and I’d like to get to know them a little more.
- What is one thing that is special or interesting about your hometown? Well I grew up right across the freeway from Disneyland in Anaheim, California. As a kid I was aware millions of people have to travel across the nation or the world to see Disneyland, while I was fortunate enough to only have to ride in a car for maybe 18-20 minutes. In addition to that, I lived only 3 miles from the beach, so I had the best of both worlds.
- If you were a superhero what would be your superpower? To fly. I’ve always been fascinated and obsessed with flying.
- What is one goal you have for yourself for 2021? To be able to make enough money off of this blog to sustain a living without having to have a full time job. I’m also considering making this into a podcast as well for my audio-loving audience so keep an ear out for that!
- What do you consider to be one of your strengths? Conflict resolution. Honestly I have a passion for peace and I’m fairly strong with empathy which makes me a good negotiator. Conflict resolution is a strength of mine that I need more confidence in to really unlock my potential in that area if you know what I mean.
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Either Denmark or Ireland. Both are very inspiring and beautiful places.
- If you could offer your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be? Be true to yourself. Stop trying to be who you assume everyone wants you to be and think hard about who you want to be.
Alright my nominees are…
- What is one thing you’ve struggled with the most in your life?
- What was your favorite part of your childhood?
- Think of one bad habit you’ve been able to break. Tell me how you broke that bad habit.
- What makes the struggles of blogging worth it to you?
- When did you decide that you wanted to start a blog?
- If you could meet yourself ten years from now, what questions would you ask yourself?
- Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type? If so, what is it?
Thank you so much for reading, Happy Sunday!